In addition to promoting youth soccer in the Hampton Roads area, the Hampton Roads Soccer Council and affiliate clubs are involved in charitable activities which benefit numerous organizations and children all over the world.
- Rush Eager to Assist Children Program (REACH), which is sponsored by the Virginia Rush help keep children “In Gear”! Gently used soccer uniforms and equipment are gathered to assist those children where there is hardship and/or indigence, including India, Iraq, etc.
- Hampton Roads Soccer Complex is the venue for the Virginia Special Olympics Fall Festival, donating resources every year to create fields, provide equipment and staffing. This activity provides a special sports venue showcasing individuals with disabilities from all over the Commonwealth.
- Beach FC provides support to The Ronald McDonald House of Norfolk, which hosts families that are facing difficult situations and financial hardship for medical problems. Beach FC collects items needed for the house and volunteers throughout the year at special events/occasions and on house clean-up days.
- Hampton Roads Soccer Complex coordinates the Charity Soccer Bowl Tournament, which has risen over $12,000.00 over the past 10 years for the Joy Fund, a charitable organization that provides joy to every child by providing a toy to any needful child during the winter holidays.
- The Southeastern Virginia Women’s Soccer Association (SEVWSA) hosts an annual Neptune Soccer Classic tournament, an adult tournament, raising funds to give back to the soccer community and promoting adult soccer. The proceeds have been used to add a picnic shelter to the HRSC, including lightening rods, team benches, a turf development program and support of soccer families experiencing severe tragedies, etc.
- NASSC has involved Special Olympics athletes in beach soccer exhibitions
- NASSC is affiliated with the military's "Wounded Warriors" program and provides complimentary vending benefits annually.